For information about becoming a Palm Beach International Film Festival sponsor, please call us 561.362.0003 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Support The Palm Beach International Film Festival? Picture This ...
The 22nd Palm Beach International Film Festival (PBIFF) highlights the best of independent film with five days of movies from local filmmakers and from around the globe. We are renowned as a destination for filmmakers, attendees, press, and industry professionals. The PBIFF spans the Palm Beach area from Boca Raton to West Palm Beach. Last year, filmmakers made the trip here from as far as Canada, Israel, Spain, the United Kingdom, and Venezuela, to name just a few.
- One of the top 25 independent film festivals in the world
- High local economic impact - Since 2000, the festival has utilized over 8,000 hotel room nights at attendees' expense
- Screened: 2,587 films - 409 World Premieres - 213 Student Films - 102 countries represented
- 2014 launched unique collaborations with the Toronto International Film Festival and the Sundance Institute
- Educational seminars
- A diverse audience of true cinephiles and trendsetters
- Over $1.5 million donated to area school film programs